Welcome to the Eye Center of Central Georgia
At the Eye Center of Central Georgia, we are dedicated to providing the entire family with superior, comprehensive eye care. We know that few things are more important to you than your vision, and we strive to provide the best possible care for you. Our services include routine eye examinations as well as advanced diagnostic procedures and medical & surgical treatment for numerous eye diseases and conditions.
The single most important factor in the success of your vision correction procedure is the expertise of the physician. The doctors at the Eye Center have provided eye care in central Georgia since 1965, and opened the first Ophthalmic Ambulatory Surgery Center in Georgia in 1985. Our physicians are leaders in cataract surgery, including the use of advanced technology to achieve maximum independence from spectacle wear.
We offer comprehensive ophthalmic care and a wide range of subspecialty care, including cataract and anterior segment, cornea, oculoplastic, pediatric and strabismus, glaucoma, and diabetic care.
Our optical shop, Eye Designs, conveniently located in the Eye Center, offers an excellent selection of optical products. Eye Designs’ highly qualified staff is on hand from 8:00 AM -5:00 PM Monday through Friday to assist you with all of your eyeglasses and contact lens needs.
Our Patient Education services include a large selection of educational pamphlets and videos on various eye care topics as well as our Speakers Bureau program. To arrange a speaker for your civic group, church group, or other organization, please call 478-743-7061.
Our physicians and staff are honored to have the trust of our current and future patients. From our comprehensive and subspecialty care, to our ambulatory surgery center and our in-house optical shop, we’re ready to provide all your eye care needs here at the Eye Center of Central Georgia.
Over 20,000 people each year choose the Eye Center of Central Georgia for these important reasons:
- The single most important factor in the success of your vision correction procedure is the expertise of the physician. Our physicians have over 60 years of combined ophthalmic experience and have been performing refractive surgery as a team for over 20 years.
- Our physicians opened the first Ophthalmic Ambulatory Center in Georgia in 1985.
- At the Eye Center of Central Georgia, we offer the most advanced technologies, including ReSTOR multifocal IOLs and Toric IOLs, to provide patients with the most advanced technology available in refractive surgery
- Our surgical staff is a highly-trained team of professionals, including a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), several Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), and certified scrub technicians.
- More than half of our patients come from patient referrals.